Announcing our expansion to Reno, Seattle and San Francisco!
Call us 24x7:
In 1994, LV.Net, formerly LasVegas.Net was one of the first internet service providers in Las Vegas, in the early days of the internet.
In its impressive 27 year history, LV.Net outlasted the competition and became the longest running ISP in Las Vegas and one of the largest privately owned ISPs in the country. Building on its strengths, the company's product line grew to include VoIP phone systems, colocation, WiFi and much more. Rapid growth also allowed the company to acquire several other internet companies and expand well beyond Las Vegas.
Today, LV.Net services individuals, offices, stores, hotels and casinos in Nevada, California and Arizona from five facilities (including two SSAE16 audited colocation facilities), over 130 POPs and around 100 staff. The company owns and operates all of its infrastructure in-house and provides 24x7 customer service by phone, text and email from its Las Vegas facilities.
In 2015, Carolyn Goodman, Las Vegas Mayor, recognized the company's contribution to the city by designating March 10th "LV.Net Day".
Seven Reasons to Choose LV.Net
- High speeds: up to 10+Gbps/10+Gbps in selected areas plus optional static IPs
- No hidden fees: all taxes and fees are included
- No data caps: use as much data as you like without being slowed down
- Lifetime pricing: your rates will never increase
- No credit check: just sign up and get connected
- 24x7 service: we're available when you are, by phone, text and email
- Founded in 1994: we're not going anywhere
Brochures to Download and Print