Work Schedule: Full Time
We're looking for a responsible, upbeat and cheerful Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Duties will include providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing our company’s general administrative activities. In this role, you will be the face of the company by manning the front desk, directing all lobby area traffic and ensuring smooth running of the office.
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Write and distribute emails, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Maintain office policies and procedures
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
- Maintain contact lists
- Book travel arrangements
- Submit and reconcile reports
- Provide general support to visitors
- Act as the point of contact for customers
- Other duties as assigned.
- Previous experience as an Administrative Assistant.
- Keyboard typing speed of 40 WPM is highly desired.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment, such as multiline phones, printer, scanner, fax machines, etc.
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint)
- Proficiency in Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides.
- Experience using Outlook Email is highly desired.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Medical Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Free Internet
- Paid Time Off
- Free Gym Membership
- Employee Perks
- Opportunity for Advancement