Customer Support | Tech Support
Work Schedule: Full Time
Job Type:Full-time Pay: DOE
LV.Net is the biggest and best Internet Service Provider (ISP) in Las Vegas.
This is an inbound product support position that requires strong computer, internet and customer service skills with a working knowledge and or previous experience in providing product support for computer hardware or software, cable or satellite television, electronics, or cell phones.
Previous experience in troubleshooting issues pertaining to internet functions and related equipment would be a BIG plus.
- Provide phone and email support for both external and internal customers
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve customer issues
- Support/assist each customer by taking ownership of customer issues reported and see issues through resolution
- Create and resolve tickets for customers
- Provide general assistance to Field Technicians (internet installers).
- Provide accurate pricing and information regarding residential internet service inquiries by phone or email
- Prepare accurate and timely logs for all incoming calls
- Create and print badges per request of management
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail is a must with high keyboard and spelling accuracy
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to de-escalate or defuse any given situation with a "can do" attitude.
- Strong customer service skills over the phone, using email and/or when serving walk-in clients.
- Must have the flexibility to work overtime as needed.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft operating systems, Apple operating systems, and or various mobile operating systems (Android, IOS)
- We do not require any employee to be a speed typist, but accuracy and spelling are very important in this role.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $10.00 - $15.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
Paid time off Schedule:8 hour shift
Work Location: One location