Work Schedule: Full Time
Founded in 1994, LV.Net is a successful Wireless Internet Service Provider (WISP) covering Nevada, California, and Arizona. We’re looking to hire a friendly, experienced Plumber professional with a positive attitude and strong work ethic to join our growing company.
As an LV.Net plumbing/maintenance tech, you will prioritize service needs for multiple properties, locations, and offices owned by the company. Previous experience in HVAC or General Maintenance would be a BIG PLUS!
Additional duties may include troubleshooting and performing repairs to, plumbing, appliances, water supply lines and bathroom fixtures, flush repair, and drain maintenance, as well as, diagnosing diverse service issues, obtaining any replacement parts, and able to justify the need for and value of recommended solutions. In this role, you must be available to respond to emergency situations in a timely manner.
- Installing, maintaining, and repairing plumbing systems and fixtures.
- Troubleshooting and resolving problems.
- Trade school diploma or completed apprenticeship (desired but not required)
- 2+ years of experience as a plumber/maintenance tech.
- Clean DMV report for 3yrs.
- Plumbing experience for water/sewer/septic systems lines in residential and/or commercial locations
- Proficiency in using plumbing tools.
- Strong critical thinking and troubleshooting skills.
- Good listening and communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and patience.
- Physical dexterity.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
- Working knowledge of tablet computer, cell phone communication and e-documentation.
- Available to respond to emergency situations in a timely manner and work overtime, weekends, or holidays if needed.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 - $20.00 per hour (a licensed plumber or electrician may get more DOE)
- Medical Benefits
- Free Internet
- Free LVAC Gym Membership
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
- Discounted Auto Repair
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Opportunity for Advancement
- Employee Perks